If you would like to me mix and master your music, I commend you on your choice! I offer mixing and mastering services beginning at £50 per song, with discounts applied for EP’s (4-6 songs) and a further discount for albums (7+ songs).
Rates are based on a typical, basic metal band setup: 2-4 rhythm guitar tracks, 1-2 lead guitar tracks, 1-3 vocal tracks, 1 drum MIDI track, 1 bass track). If you require something different or extra, let me know in your initial message via the contact form below and we can go from there.
- All tracks should be contained in a single archive in *.wav format (44.1khz / 24 bit) and should start from the beginning of the project (must be perfectly aligned).
- Each track must be clearly and appropriately named (for example “Rhythm Guitar L, Rhythm Guitar R, Drum MIDI, Lead Vocal, etc.).
- Guitar / bass DI tracks and drum MIDI are highly recommended, so that I can guarantee you the best possible mix. If you want to use your own guitar / bass tones and / or live drums, please be aware that you do so at your own risk.
- Synths, special effects trcaks, etc. should also be exported as *.wav files – no MIDI please.
- Tempo track (for Cubase) or a .txt file with all the tempos should be included in the archive, as well as some basic mixing notes.
- One or two commercial mix references are helpful, so that I can better understand your desired outcome.